ACLS and link 4

6 hours ago, KrzyKa13 said:

Hi

Is there possibility to add ACLS and link 4 to the carriers in night missions?

Ā 

Thanks šŸ™‚Ā 

Ā 

Absolutely! Was waiting for the boat specific codes but will include in the next update anyway. Unfortunately too late for the imminent one.

Cheers

Badger633

Ā 

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpentā€™s Head / The Serpentā€™s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news!!

As I am in the middle of this great camapaign, it would be interesting if you couldĀ  excpect a roundabout time when this will be updated. If it is not too long I would wait with the next missions ...

Greets, Christoph

28 minutes ago, bombjack said:

This is great news!!

As I am in the middle of this great camapaign, it would be interesting if you couldĀ  excpect a roundabout time when this will be updated. If it is not too long I would wait with the next missions ...

Greets, Christoph

Hi

I am updating them ready for next DCS update. Trouble is I donā€™t know when that is as itā€™s up to ED. Sorry canā€™t be more precise.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpentā€™s Head / The Serpentā€™s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

3 hours ago, Badger633 said:

Hi

I am updating them ready for next DCS update. Trouble is I donā€™t know when that is as itā€™s up to ED. Sorry canā€™t be more precise.

Thanks for your quick answer. Thats clear to me, lets hope that ED will establish an update soon!