Request for news and interview

@BIGNEWY Right now, we receive thej periodic updates about the various maps, jets, and choppers. It is clear they are a work in progress.  Yes, we wait until the desired products are available for release. 

Here is a request. When the south Atlantic map is finally released, will the ED beta testers post an interview? Myself, perhaps others, are interested in hearing about their experiences during the south Atlantic map's testing, any challenges, and how the challenges were overcome. 

Here is another request. Will ED do a postcast that discusses the next map they are we developing?  As customers, we like to hear what new maps are being developed.

MFT

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mike Force Team said:

Here is a request. When the south Atlantic map is finally released, will the ED beta testers post an interview? Myself, perhaps others, are interested in hearing about their experiences during the south Atlantic map's testing, any challenges, and how the challenges were overcome. 

I'd be delighted to sit with my drink and listen for a good 30 about that. 🥃

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• ED Team
7 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

@BIGNEWY Right now, we receive thej periodic updates about the various maps, jets, and choppers. It is clear they are a work in progress.  Yes, we wait until the desired products are available for release. 

Here is another request. Will ED do a postcast that discusses the next map they are we developing?  As customers, we like to hear what new maps are being developed.

MFT

No plans currently, also as it is a RAZBAM product an interview with them would be more appropriate.

We have no news to share about any new ED terrain currently, Marianas WWII is in progress and when it is closer to completion we will share more, Wags and other members of the team often do interviews, so something to look forward to.

thanks 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY changed the title to Request for news and interview
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic