no "Scripts/Hooks" folder in fresh install

Go to solution Solved by silverdevil,

Just built a new Sim PC with my new 6DOF rig with a fresh install of DCS and all of my modules.  I was trying to get FlyPT working and I noticed that I do not have a "Scripts/Hooks" folder under SavedGames.  I created the folders and dropped the interface.lua for FlyPT in there but no luck.  I would assume that if the folders didn't exist in the first place the game is probably not configured to look there anyway.  Looking for some guidance and appreciate any assistance.

Thanks for the reply.  I installed Tacview and it did indeed create the folders.  I will give the telemetry a try a bit later.  Would be nice to know what config was modified in that install to create those folders and the force DCS to look in them for scripts....

@rvgriff - take a look at options.lua in Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config. do you have a backup copy of the before the new computer? i looked through my original options file from day one install and SRS was not in it. just guessing here.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain