ground request to turn on Electric power can't overlap with other requests?

peachmonkey
Go to solution Solved by grafspee,

hi, all,

is anyone having an issue with P47 when requesting the ground electric power it only gets turned on if there are no other requests being processed?

Example of it not working:

1) press \

2) request ground electric power to ON

3) get a 'copy' back

4) request refueling

5) get a 'copy' back

6) refuel completes, get "fueling completed"

7) electric power never gets turned ON

Above is one of the examples. Another is rearming, or essentially with any command that gets a 'copy' after I request electric power the power never gets delivered.

The only way to successfully request/receive electric power is when the procedure never overlaps with any other requests, i.e.:

1) request electric power

2) get a copy back

3) wait for it to get delivered

and only after that start with other procedures, such refueling/rearming..etc...

I understand that compared to the real life such servicing procedures are sequential, however if in-game we can request refueling/rearming in a single take why is electric power is so different? 

• Solution

Just wait for GC to connect power then proceed further, it will cost you couple seconds more.

Edited by grafspee
  • Like 1

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

That is how it worked since the beginning.

• Like 1

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

may be it simulating the mechanic finishing loading bombs and dragging out the power cart?   🙂

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

55 minutes ago, VIKBELL said:

may be it simulating the mechanic finishing loading bombs and dragging out the power cart?   🙂

anything is possible at this point 🙂

it'd be nice if ED introduced a procedure check, i.e. report with "negative" when requesting the conflicting/overlapping tasks.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, peachmonkey said:

anything is possible at this point 🙂

it'd be nice if ED introduced a procedure check, i.e. report with "negative" when requesting the conflicting/overlapping tasks.

Or at least a “hold on a minute damnit!” 😂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...