Cloudy glass

Dave317

I suppose that this reflections are correct, and have relation with the glass angle, but I agree that sometimes, specially in sunset hours is a bit overdone, to my taste. Sometimes I have to sneak through the front CP/G window to see things more clearly.

I fly VR too, perhaps this effect is more exaggerated than 2D.

• Like 1

I saw few post about it but according me they are ok.

Its a kind of reflection on glass on some angles with poor weather, it looks realistic and for me its ok, not a bug I suppose. Maybe someday someone will do a mod for this for people who dont like it.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

So the real AH64D has reflections that make it impossible to see in those quadrants during certain types of lighting? On the Caucus map with low sun angles and cloudy skies it  is impossible to see through them and makes avoiding the already hard to distinguish trees a real issue. Unless this is a common issue that is characteristic of operational Apaches it would be nice to have a mod that removes the fogging effect for those who want it. Even if it's correct as is the option would be appreciated.

• Like 2

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

On 5/18/2022 at 9:21 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, this is intended to be this way. 

thanks

That's a shame.  Obviously I've never sat in one but surely the real thing has clearer glass. 

I had a go at reducing it by editing the reflection file but ended up with totally black windows.  I'll try to work it out when I get some more time. 

• Like 1