Missing a couple of textures...rocket pods, fuel tanks and wheel hubs.

Septimus68

Anyone know where I might find templates for the fuel tanks and rocket pods? I'm also having trouble finding the texture/layer that corresponds to the main wheel hubs of the undercarriage. It seems logical that it would be part of the chassis texture but I'm having no luck finding it.
I'm working on a desert livery so would be nice to be rid of the last remaining areas of default olive green. 🙂

EDIT: Okay I managed to find the wheel hub textures. They are in the chassis template after all. Just got to dig through the layers.
Still no joy trying to find templates for rocket pods and fuel tanks. Please don't tell me I'm going to have to do some raw editing using the files in the AH-64D zip folder.

Edited by Septimus68

On 5/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, Septimus68 said:

Anyone know where I might find templates for the fuel tanks and rocket pods? I'm also having trouble finding the texture/layer that corresponds to the main wheel hubs of the undercarriage. It seems logical that it would be part of the chassis texture but I'm having no luck finding it.
I'm working on a desert livery so would be nice to be rid of the last remaining areas of default olive green. 🙂

EDIT: Okay I managed to find the wheel hub textures. They are in the chassis template after all. Just got to dig through the layers.
Still no joy trying to find templates for rocket pods and fuel tanks. Please don't tell me I'm going to have to do some raw editing using the files in the AH-64D zip folder.

Try asking Livery Art Group. https://discord.gg/acheP8Cw