Offline Mode Authorisation Expired

Focha

Good evening,

We are without land internet, when I try to play with my modules, it says Authorisation Expired and all modules became deactivated.

How can I reactivate the modules without internet connection to the PC?

Is there any key file that I can transfer from my account to the PC via USB?

Thank you.

Regards

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

12 hours ago, Focha said:

How can I reactivate the modules without internet connection to the PC?

You can't but the Su-25T is free - does not need activation.

Before using the offline mode, you have to be connected.

You don't even have the Internet in the cellphone? You can tether it to the PC.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I just read these few messages that made me think about a point, someone who no longer has access to the internet (whether by a major problem or simply financial) job loss etc.
without debating the why and how!! all that this person has bought (modules + cards) that he has paid cash can no longer have access because he no longer has access to the internet?? ° YET ° he has to pay with these funds! Why is he no longer allowed to play with it ???? .
I think there is something to think about because it can happen to anyone.🤔

23 minutes ago, PLUTON said:

all that this person has bought (modules + cards)

Maybe a translation error, but what do you mean by "cards" ?

that he has paid cash can no longer have access because he no longer has access to the internet?? ° YET ° he has to pay with these funds!

again not sure of understanding your meaning ... if the person already paid cash for his modules, what else does he has to pay?

Why is he no longer allowed to play with it ???? .

This works just like most current games, for example your Steam games can be used only with an Internet connection .... unless you make use of their off-line mode:  https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/0E18-319B-E34B-B2C8#:~:text=Offline Mode allows you to,will be unavailable while offline.&text=box on the login window is checked.

In exactly the same way, to play DCS you need an internet connection to authenticate your user credentials, but ED has given us a way to play with no internet, yep, you guessed it, the "off-line mode" 🙂   

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 minute ago, PLUTON said:

Yes DCS gives us the possibility to play offline but some time is not final

The off-line Mode is time unlimited ... but of course it will only last as long as your pc is unchanged, if you for example reinstall windows or do a major hardware change then the off-line mode will be void.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team

Hi, 

Offline mode is unlimited, if you are having issues please contact technical support here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/
or email support@digitalcombatsimulator.com

The guide below will help you provide the data needed.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
The Eagle Dynamics

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

As I tried it last time, I used a smartphone with an USB connection to my PC for e few minutes, activated DCS offline mode and that was it.

Before changing hardware you can do the same steps to go online and after that to go offline again.

That's not a big effort and obviously not expensive. Doesn't have to be your smartphone.

So that's a fair deal ED offers us imho.

3 hours ago, Tom Kazansky said:

As I tried it last time, I used a smartphone with an USB connection to my PC for e few minutes, activated DCS offline mode and that was it…

This, of course, assumes that whatever you have DCS installed on lives in a place with cell service. My installation, for example, does not.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I am obliged to break off the discussion because apparently this one bothers and in addition one of my messages has been removed so I bother
Mr. BIGNEWY answered my question by saying that dcs
authorized to play unlimited offline dcs (normal since dcs is basically free) it is the maps and modules that are paid for and I find that normal.
The message that disappeared said that offline dcs was unlimited but not the modules? so we could play unlimited dcs but after a few days we no longer had access to our modules And that was a question and I'm still waiting for the answer to the place M' BIGNEWY ma resend this
( Hi,

Offline mode is unlimited, if you have any issues please contact support here
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/
or email support@digitalcombatsimulator.com

The guide below will help you provide the necessary data.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
Eagle Dynamics)
I never said I had any problems! I just had a question😤

@PLUTON to make sure you understood correctly - all your paid content will be available without access to internet when the offline mode is enabled, but you need access at least for a while to enable & disable this mode.

• Thanks 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.