A 10 C II control issues with Pitch, yaw and ailerons.

Hey guys, using DCS beta

So I just recently bought the a10 c 2 module, and sat on it for at least a month or 2, and today I figured, ok let's give it a try....

The sim is set up as full sim, avionics or flight mode is full sim. 

The joystick axis works well with all other modules.

I have deleted my input folder in c / user / saved game etc .... 

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled all A10 modules.

I have unplugged, and replugged my joysticks.

I have cleared all button mappings. And YES, I am putting the inputs in A-10 c II Real (And game, and regular a10)

But every time, no matter what I try... My pitch behaves like a "increase/decrease pitch" command, If I pull up, it pulls up in game and keeps doing so until the stop. If I go neutral, the in game stick remains in full aft position, if I push forward, The ingame sticks starts moving forward, if I go neutral, it remains where it was....

Roll and rudder simply don't register anything at all.

Pedal braking is set and seems to work fine. 

I have cleared keyboard inputs for pitch, roll etc... increase pitch, bank.... 

Nothing works... Please help!

I assume all of that is in a cold and dark jet?

If so, that's perfectly normal. Start one of the engines, observe hydraulics go up on the appropriate side, and the stick will start to behave like it should. 😉

Any hotstart or airstart mission should work right off the bat.

Does that solve the issue?

that's odd... So yeah I started an instant access mission for landing. everything seemed to work as it should. then I went back to cold and dark, now the rudder pedals actually move (which they never till after the flight)... and why does the stick in game not match my inputs?? still no roll... 

It seems to work though once in the air... 

7 hours ago, Flagada002 said:

then I went back to cold and dark, now the rudder pedals actually move (which they never till after the flight)... and why does the stick in game not match my inputs?? still no roll... 

I assume the ailerons are a little too heavy to move them without any hydraulic power, and the trim tabs maybe aren't animated.

Regarding the topic at hand, do your inputs work correctly now that you're using an air-start? And do they also work correctly once you've started the engines on a cold-and-dark A-10?