Target Store Identifier (T01, T02..etc) error with latest OB

AvroLanc

With the latest (18th May) patch there's an error when making a TADs target store, and presumably a HMD store too.. The Target store identifier doesn't correctly show in the 'weapon inhibit field' (top of the TADS or HMD High action display)....it shows T01, T02 initially but then seems to rotate back to showing T02 or T03 constantly with every additional store. 

In addition the Target Store idents in the COORD page seem to increment by 2 each time....so T02, T04, T06 etc. These idents increment even though the 'weapon inhibit field' status shows T03 every time. 

This is probably related to the addition of the pre-planned threat rings feature. But it's messed up the target store procedure. Although the actual locations are correct and can still be slaved to, it's major source of confusion.

In my track I removed all pre-planned SAM threats in the ME and I still get the bug. You get the bug with ME SAM threats as well though.   

TADS Target Store error.trk

• ED Team

Thanks I have added to another report we have open for target points. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2