New MiG-29 models

metalhaze

Hi all,

well...I sent all my max files and datas up to Andrew.

At last time I switch ba´ck to the Eurofighter project after I corrected many mistakes in Mig29`s construction. So I uploaded all stoff into these adress:

http://www.fileuploadx.de/205100

Rave´n made a MODMAN- file but couldn`t test it:

http://www.fileuploadx.de/882188

My best wishes,

TOM

Beautiful, downloading now. EF-2000 Yeeeeees Been waiting for you a long time, to do this one. Take your time but please hurry, ha ha:):thumbup:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sehr gut, Tomcatz viel Dank

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Hello Crayola,

thanks for your info. It`s possible to modify it in the "meinit.xls". There are all coordinates (x,y,z) for every pylon under the right type of aircraft. NTK (switched to Max coordinates):

x for deepness

z for sides

y for level

So the the y coordinate should be corrected by a new number. Its a simple correction. Anyways, Nice info.

My best wishes and fun by flying,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

• 1 month later...

So,

here is my little Mig-29 German final.

I hope that some day a strong team like 3Go or ED self will modify the _Mig29 fleet in LOMAC.

My best wishes,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

at second,

the Thread is about my "Army package". So here are many many models for "Grounders" in it. For examble

T-90, BMP-3, M1 Abrams, M2 Bradley - including Infanterie

Mi24W , AH1 AX, UH64A, Mysta-Howitzer, infantery

new light semi detached houses, villiage textures, Winter trees, new fences around all airports, Grandsurfs Runwaytextures and streets, new textures for houses, railway stations,tower buildings, new personal trains, new civil cars with lights, new buses ...

Video:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6307017/TOMCATZ_s_ArmyPack

Download:

http://www.fileuploadx.de/30050

My best wishes,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ
  • Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

SOmethink beutifle!!!!!!!!Its shame that those Mi-24s dont retract gear.But really AWSOME WORK TOM!!!!!!!!

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4,AMD Phenom II x2 555 black edition 3,7 Ghz,Zepelin 4Gb 1333Mhz ddr3,Gigabyte HD 5770 Superoverclock,HAF 922,TrackIR5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, I thought that my Mig isn`t bad:smilewink:

Anyways : Thank you and have fun with that packages. I`m allways happy if I can do something for the comunity

Regards

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Yeah- Thats right.

I wraped the complete fuselage with LOMAC-textures only. I really don`t know why I not did it before- The Mig29 textures was allready exelent and I wasn`t able to made it much better. Now everybody can fly with her old self maded skins like squad-skins or stoff like that. :joystick:

Hope theres somebody out there- Who can make the Mi24-Skin a little bit better as my aproach.

Best wishes,

TOM

Edit: At last some rendered pics about the GDR-Mig29. These Skins created by VinceVega

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif