F-15E official videos

myHelljumper

Tutorials for the Strike Eagle?!!??!!  Cool!!!

Not ready yet... but... the start of tutorials is a good sign that it's not 3 years away, maybe 6 months is more realistic! 

(Maybe when they're done we can ask them for a "C" !!)

Reminds me that Janes had a Beagle... and a SuperBug... and a Longbow... and WW2 fighters... just like DCS does soon!  Hmm... so once the planes are done, maybe we can get  a 688(I) sub Hunter/Killer, as well as command a fleet... I mean, we are also getting a Euro Typhoon for the ATF portion... !!!

Maybe after that they can make entire airforces... like maybe the Israeli Air Force, USAF and U.S. Navy Fighters '05 (hint hint!!)

Edited by Rick50
  • Like 2

Yep nice and cant wait! However we see that still a lot of work here with systems and FM. You can notice jittery in FM on this video when the Strike Eagle is in the air.

I think Autumn ' 22 if everything goes well 👍❤️

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

10 hours ago, YoYo said:

Yep nice and cant wait! However we see that still a lot of work here with systems and FM. You can notice jittery in FM on this video when the Strike Eagle is in the air.

I think Autumn ' 22 if everything goes well 👍❤️

Yea, that's my guess too!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 4:00 PM, myHelljumper said:

Further video episodes:

and this one came out today:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

A friend and I was at lakenheath  last week we arrived at 1.30 ish in the viewing area and struck lucky 7, F135s & 14, F15s lifted from our end of the runway all on full Burn during the time we was there awesome when visiting lakenheath  it's like fishing you never know when they decide to go also I think 3 or 4 of the F35s performed touch and goes. 

Looking Forward to this module.

Edited by freehand