Mission 13 Part 1&2 Bugs

Hi Mission 13 seems to have some bugs concerning Sentinal coms and Poodle flight behaviour.

Part 1: During Ingress through Gold corridor Sentinal sound stopped working. (COM2 was set correctly). Sentinal sound didn't resume throughout the whole mission.

Also Poodle's flight behaviour was "strange". At some Point in Gold Corridor he returend to WP1 and orbited there for a while until he started ingress again.

Also after Russian Aircraft event Poodle did not resume course towards Texaco. He descended to Angels 2 and remained there for some reason.

Part 2:

Poodle did not return to Incirlik after CAS Mission he remained at orbit after task, with no obvious pattern.

21 hours ago, Thallios said:

Hi Mission 13 seems to have some bugs concerning Sentinal coms and Poodle flight behaviour.

Part 1: During Ingress through Gold corridor Sentinal sound stopped working. (COM2 was set correctly). Sentinal sound didn't resume throughout the whole mission.

Also Poodle's flight behaviour was "strange". At some Point in Gold Corridor he returend to WP1 and orbited there for a while until he started ingress again.

Also after Russian Aircraft event Poodle did not resume course towards Texaco. He descended to Angels 2 and remained there for some reason.

Part 2:

Poodle did not return to Incirlik after CAS Mission he remained at orbit after task, with no obvious pattern.

Thanks for the report, new OB has caused some new issues.  I'm trying to pin them down now.  I'll post a new thread in the forum when finished pinning them down, another user has also reported so I'll just maintain the one thread going forwards.