Me 163 Komet Rocket Interceptor

Komet_82

Hello

Please add the Me 163 Komet Rocket Interceptor

This would be so thrilling to lunch up against the the Bomber Streams with climb rates lake modern aircraft. His flight characteristics must have been tremendous. Although the rocket engine and his delicate behaviour would be a bit tricky to simulate it would be so thrilling to have this in DCS. And actually beside the engine and its failures it should not be such a tough plane to build no?

The B-17 and P-51 oponents are available, the only thing missing would be a german map, but I could live with placing their home bases somwhere in normandy 🙂

Would really love to see that happen and would then defenitely need to go on sabatical to get en expert on flying my most favourite plane

Just having that stated here 🙂

Thanks

Cheers

• Like 2

If I remember correctly, there was a group working on a 163 some time back.  No idea where that went.

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:18 PM, Mr_sukebe said:

If I remember correctly, there was a group working on a 163 some time back.  No idea where that went.

Looks to have gone tits-up unfortunately.

Edited by Mogster
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...