Dcs weaponeering (Multiplayer)

Paladin1cd

Question, has someone already done any tests on what weapons need to be used on certain targets? My experience has caused some issues for MP missions as I seem to have some issues of SP bunkers being destroyed by GBU12 in SP but in MP we can’t seem to destroy them sometimes. I’m wondering if there is a list of items and a suggested weapon anyone has that they would share. 

GBU-31 (V)3/B and (V)4/B are for bunker penetration

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier

Check your fuze on the GBU 12 as well,

Tail Fuze is usually used when you want your bomb to penetrate prior to detonating,

Nose Fuze - the bomb will explode when it impacts

NSTL - Nose Tail fuze.

But as the above poster said, GBU-31 (V)3/B and (V)4/B are pretty good with bunker busting 😉.

When using the nose fuze, the tail one is typically armed for the sake of redundancy, hence NSTL. if things go well, nose fuze will go off first, giving you the biggest fragmentation radius possible. Also, that's how you drop retarded bombs, since the tail fuze is replaced by the retardation device. Nose fuze is for the times when you want to drop retarded bombs in the low drag configuration. Tail fuze is when you want the bomb to penetrate a bit of ground, go through a layer of concrete or, for the really big ones, produce an earthquake effect. For deep penetration you need an electronic delay fuze.

Am 21.5.2022 um 01:06 schrieb Paladin1cd:

I didn’t think all that was truly modeled  in game. Outstanding. Thanks for the input!

Another problem that could be included.

Is that on MP servers from time to time certain weapons in exactly the same conditions show a different behavior compared to sp missions.

That is, on mp servers, some weapons do less damage.

So if the conditions>> Exactly << the same are the result but different, it should be the described problem.

And if they had no problems in sp and in MP the problem occurs all at once, it sounds like that for the time being.

Therefore, which bunker was it and on which server were you located?

Edited by Hobel
  • Like 1