Operation Agile Spear Mission 3

Gökhan

Hello all,

In the mission 3 of the campaign, it is asked to neutralize all enemy at Kutaisi and Senaki then contact troops around them to capture the base. I guess it is a trigger that is not working since even though I clean up the both fields, I don't get to option to contact the "others" via 30 and 40 amd tell them to proceed.

Anyone else have the same issue? No enemy in both airfields yet no option to contact the troops to proceed. 

@King39

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:05 PM, Gökhan said:

Hello all,

In the mission 3 of the campaign, it is asked to neutralize all enemy at Kutaisi and Senaki then contact troops around them to capture the base. I guess it is a trigger that is not working since even though I clean up the both fields, I don't get to option to contact the "others" via 30 and 40 amd tell them to proceed.

Anyone else have the same issue? No enemy in both airfields yet no option to contact the troops to proceed. 

@King39

Same here

• 11 months later...

I get it where the first airfield (Kutaisi) I can contact the ground crews to move in, can visibly see them move in, then in F10 I can announce objective #1 complete, but Senaki is crickets once cleared.... crazy this bug has been around since a year ago? and even with the latest upgrade to this campaign still doesn't work correctly.