SimAppPro won't work

Gunfreak

I had this problem when I used it almost a year ago with the F18 stuff. In thr end I just didn't use it and never installed it again after I did a fresh Windows install. But now I have the F16 stick and  need it for the vibrator effect. But when I start the program it just hangs. PC thinks and thinks. If I try and click anything in the app. It crashes. Saying the app doesn't respond  

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

try to unistall all stuff of the app, attach the f18 stick and  install the app and start it, also see if windows recognize the device, it was a thread somewhere to solve that issue, don't remember where.

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

Do you have Dot Net 3.5 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages for Visual Studio 2017 installed??

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Also, make sure you are running the program as an admin. It could be that Windows is waiting for you to grant permissions to run the app. Whenever I run it, an admin dialog pops up asking if I want to let the app make changes to my device and I have to click "yes" before it will run.

32GB (4x8) DDR4 2400 | Intel Core i-7 8700 4.6 GHz | MSI ATX Pro Z-370-A | GeForce 2070RTX Super Founder's Edition
WinWing Orion 2 Hotas w/ Hornet Throttle and Stick grips | HP Reverb G2 | BenQ 21" 60Hz | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro
Hornet driver, Blue Angel enthusiast, Tomcat stan