Using RB-75 messes with navigation data

14 hours ago, Schrute, Paper Sales said:

Settings:

• ANF Mode
  • Weapon selector on RB75
  • Target on M waypoint
  • Correct QFE

Using T1 to slew and TV to lock, appears to also create a radar fix. But the rest of my waypoints are also messed up.

Do you have a track of it happening? I'm unable to replicate this behaviour on my end.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

I found this bug one or two years ago and reported it, and they fixed it.  It's showing up again?

Edited by Machalot

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

I just tried to reproduce it but it seemed to work as intended.  If not a track file, can you provide specifics?  Which type RB75 (A, B, T)?  How many waypoints did you have, and did they come from the mission editor or from a custom cartridge on the F10 map?  I tried RB75A in modes NAV and ANF with a custom cartridge, but never had a nav fix.

Edited by Machalot

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

Each variant had the same issue. Waypoints were between 3 - 8 depending on the mission I setup. Multiplayer setup, through the F10 map, and I made sure that the correct loadout from the kneeboard was selected. Master mode to ANF. I use a T1600M. With the hat switch as trim. And Modifier + hat switch for the radar stick.

19 hours ago, Schrute, Paper Sales said:

Each variant had the same issue. Waypoints were between 3 - 8 depending on the mission I setup. Multiplayer setup, through the F10 map, and I made sure that the correct loadout from the kneeboard was selected. Master mode to ANF. I use a T1600M. With the hat switch as trim. And Modifier + hat switch for the radar stick.

A short track file would help a lot to figure out what's going on there

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg