Mission Scripting Error embd.scenery destroy refresh remote

Hey Guys, 

Maybe someone can help me out. I run into a Mission scripting Error lately and I have no idea why and how to prevent it. I tested it with a simple Mission with nothing on it. Still I get the same error. After the error the server locks up and nothing happens. 

However as soon as I press ok on the Server Error message the server runs fine. Unfortunatly we cannot access the desktop of our main Mission server. So any idea how to get rid of this error in the first place. 

Atttached you find the test mission the log of the testserver and a screenshot of the Error. 

All the best Spock  FirstLoad.miznull

image.png

dcs.log

I'm not sure where the EMBD object is coming from. Looking at your mission, there is nothing in there that seems to load anything external, nor any additional scripts in the .miz file. I see Tacview and SRS getting loaded up, but there are a few errors:

2022-05-22 00:49:52.607 INFO    LuaNET: can't open 'C:\Users\Niklas\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SRSGameGUI.lua'
2022-05-22 00:49:52.609 INFO    LuaNET: can't open 'C:\Users\Niklas\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SRS-OverlayGameGUI.lua'
2022-05-22 00:49:52.765 ERROR   VFS: VFS_open_write: CreateFile(C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\Scripts/MissionScripting.lua): Access is denied.

Make sure you aren't loading anything else from C:\Users\Niklas\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Scripts.

Thanks for the help, you somehow lead me in the right direction. 

So the problem was DSMC which is a program to save mission state after the mission. Even though the missions itself had nothing to do with it, DSMC caused the error. So after I removed the program everything worked fine. 

Hope this may help others. 

All the best spock