VOIP intercom VOX/Hot mic not working

ThatPieMan

Using the native VOIP system in DCS it seems the vox/hot mic intercom system is not working, and only PTT is operational. 
(Might just be that I have things setup totally wrong however.)
Anyone know if this is a current bug, NI, or just me being a dumbass?

• ED Team

Hi, 

have you adjusted the voice activation? 

This may help 

Guide to DCS Voice Chat can be found here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/medialibrary/30a/k3o2gik7dkxf2qpk2fram6igpp8egac0/DCS_Voice_Chat_Quick_Start.pdf

Guide by Flappie : https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/292022-quick-dcs-voice-chat-guide/

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, the regular PTT mode works for the intercom and the radio.
The I ON mode is not available as far as I can tell, which should be automatically engaged and be used for VOX/Hotmic when selected from the '64 from what I understand of the guide.
Clicking the I PTT icon has no effect. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb xmudroller:

20220525_130854.jpg

Is in multi because i play the A-10c2 and AH-64D.

Your screenshot indicates you are reffering to the VaicomPro app in DCS working with Voiceattack.

But the original post is referring to the DCS built in voice activation, I believe.

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

On 5/26/2022 at 3:19 AM, corbu1 said:

Your screenshot indicates you are reffering to the VaicomPro app in DCS working with Voiceattack.

But the original post is referring to the DCS built in voice activation, I believe.

Read the Vaicom manual, It will help with the comms.

I got my on a 4 way hat on a virpil T-50CM3

15 hours ago, Kharrn said:

@xmudrollerplease stop advertising VAICOM, as already stated in another thread. It is NOT on the topic!

If you want to tell us about your oh-so-great software, i ask you to start a thread in a general forum and not in the AH64D specific. Thank you

K

Good idea thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I need to resurrect this bug report. My buddy and I have tried VOIP a few times and VOX + Hot mic simply don't work at all, PTT seems fine. Not sure if this hasn't been implemented yet but hot mic would be especially helpful for the cpg as we run out of fingers when running the tedac. I have seen on another thread it has been said that it does work, but we have tried and the result is always the same. 

Edited by Hoirtel

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi, 

this is a known issue, please test as push to talk and see if you notice a difference. 

thank you 

threads merged

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2