Supercarrier Link 4 datalink

omosa123

For the correctly frequenzy for each SC you  can press "K" on the keyboard.

Should work fine.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

problem solved, but now I am not getting new data flashing from the HUD and again I am not getting any message from left ddi page. the atc just say see you at 10m and from there i am not receiving any message on the left ddi or Hud 

2 hours ago, omosa123 said:

problem solved, but now I am not getting new data flashing from the HUD and again I am not getting any message from left ddi page. the atc just say see you at 10m and from there i am not receiving any message on the left ddi or Hud 

Here is a link to a PDF file : Follow the steps and I hope it will work for you.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

but why there is no communication between my aircraft and the left ddi page or i must use different map, because i follow each and every steps but still i dont have any communication received between atc and the left ddi. the only thing i receive from atc is see you at 10nm and the left ddi is dead from there