F18C today

Gwalker99

Of course it can. The real question is how well it would do in that environment. I personally think it would come down to how the aircraft was deployed and in what roll. Most aircraft being deployed around the world by different countries are no more capable then the F/A-18C.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Quest 3.

28 minutes ago, VDV said:

Moreover, I think the FA-18C that we have in the game is still in active service in some squadrons in USMC.

The software our hornet is running is a far cry from the stuff the real jets are running nowadays

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

7 minutes ago, VDV said:

Swift, not for most countries. A lot of poor countries has jets with capabilities far away from Hornet.

idk about other countries, you specified USMC squadrons. But to be fair, there are probably still some ancient hornets in the training squadrons, idk if they are still running OFP MC 19C though

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

If i don't do error, and if things have not change in between, some country, mainly Finland and Switzerland with C and D variants have start upgrade planes through 2021 with new electronics etc. the idea is for allow the use of C and D variant a bit longer ( 2030 ) in wait of get the F35 or whatever planes they choose on final decision. 

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/swiss-fa-18-fighters-complete-phase-1-slep

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro