Propositions of the name for AI WSO

YoYo

Its not official request, but maybe we can help Razbam to give a nice 😉 name of his WSO AI?

Mine is Luke 😂 because he will operate of power and laser.

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

And use the Force... 😛

I would go with Merlin

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Mover.

• Like 7

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

Flemming.

• Like 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, BobCee123 said:

Has something changed? thought there was no plans for AI WSO

They want to implement some sort of AI but not similar to what Heatblur did with the Tomcat.

It's not going to be part of the initial release if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2022 at 8:24 AM, Papanowel said:

They want to implement some sort of AI but not similar to what Heatblur did with the Tomcat.

It's not going to be part of the initial release if I'm not mistaken.

Is it still supposed to be multiplayer capable? I haven't been following the SE too closely, and lost track of what it is/isn't

Nvm, found the FAQ. Yes, it will be.

Edited by Mars Exulte
  • Like 2

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

5 hours ago, AMEDooley said:

Can we get a female WSO. Not a lot of female voices in the game.

Karen 😁

• Like 2

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

• 2 weeks later...

Spot on, @AMEDooley!

A callsign should be something that takes an aviator's ego down a notch, unless it's a play on words related to their name. Marvel comics fans may recognize "Cheeseburger" by her callsign...but that one's already in use.

Since a lot of good callsigns are acronyms, I suggest "TAGITS," (pronounced "Tag Its") as in, "There's A GIRL In The Sim." 

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

Yeah, even the cool callsigns usually have a story behind them that makes them a lot less cool when you know it. 🙂 A real life "Maverick" would be more likely to have done something dumb with an AGM-65, rather than be an actual maverick. At least, that's when it's not a pun on their name or reference to their distinctive appearance, which also happens.

On 6/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, AMEDooley said:

Can we get a female WSO.

Jeannie (named after the first female fighter pilot - Jeannie Leavitt, who flew the F-15E, coincidentally). 

Maybe Kari after Kari Armstrong - the first female WSO on the F-15E.

Edited by Napillo
added Kari
  • Like 5

Glenn or "Jammer". Zeke's "Z-Pak" wizzo from TV series The Brink.

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of cruel call-signs, I took some pics for a Navy Legacy Hornet driver a few years ago w/ last name 'Pack'....  his call-sign?   'Piddle'....for 'Piddle Pack' 😆

• Like 1

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9