Uneven fuel flow

Indianajon

Hi all,

I've noticed since the last update that the fuel flow is now alot more irregular than previous but uncertain if this is a change in the modelling becoming more accurate or something else?

When I'm in a turn (say BFM rate fight for example) the fuel only seems to be be used from the side which is 'downhill' and once leveled out continues from that one side. As a result it can be reading say 7.5 over all with 6.8 on on one side and 800 pounds on the other is this correct or a bug? Even in less G environments such as a gentle orbit before a case recovery I am getting a similar irregular feed. 

I haven't noticed this before the latest update but can't see anything in the changelog that might explain  it? If anyone has any suggestions or explanations that would be gratefully recieved. With regards to replication I can send my logs or if you try a quick mission such as the B model BFM in the Marianas map you should see it as I have tried it 3 times with the same result each time.

• Like 1

Ace ta. 

19 hours ago, near_blind said:

HB are aware of the bug, in the interim if you manually cycle the fuel feed switch next to the landing gear handle, it should resolve it. 

Yes thanks, yes I was doing that going through my emergency procedures although I did divert to Anderson rather than head back to the boat.

Useful to know it's a bug.

• 3 months later...