Sharing F-16C bl.50 via family account?

I was trying to share F-16C bl.50 from my family account to my personal account. Yet I run DCS from my personal account, it will suggest:

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:
F-16C bl.50.

Does this mean it's not possible to share paid component on DCS?

Edited by airforcezero

Doesn't matter what Windows account you use. You just have to log into the DCS with the DCS account that has the license for the DLC. Only one session at a time is allowed per the DCS account.

Edit: This is applicable to DCS standalone version.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

13 hours ago, draconus said:

Doesn't matter what Windows account you use. You just have to log into the DCS with the DCS account that has the license for the DLC. Only one session at a time is allowed per the DCS account.

I am using Steam without DCS account and play offline. But still see F-16C bl.50 banned when using my own account even in the same computer with family sharing on steam opened.

6 hours ago, airforcezero said:

I am using Steam without DCS account and play offline. But still see F-16C bl.50 banned when using my own account even in the same computer with family sharing on steam opened.

It might be not possible to use offline mode in Steam but I may be wrong and this situation has changed since.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria