Thoughts and Ideas

Raz_Specter

What is important to you?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is most important for me when i purchase a map

• The size and HDD space required are important to me
    • Whatever the size the map is I don't care as long as I have the best image quality

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/28/22 at 08:00 AM

Good Morning all

So currently within the South Atlantic map we have various degrees of image quality due to the size and scale of the map.  For all of the Falklands we are using the highest quality images possible.  for around all airfields and main towns, both FK and mainland we are also using the highest images possible,  for the large areas between we are using a medium quality image.

The idea I am toying with is to include the highest quality images across the whole map.  This would bring with it a very significant increase in download size, possibly doubling the size of the download.

I wanted to get a feel on what people wanted and what is important for people, file size download or image quality in game.

This hasn't been decided yet so please put your teddies back in the corner 🙂. I just wanted to get a feel on what the community thought was most important

thanks Specter

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist