Unable to set my mouse for turret control.

GriffonBR

Hi guys!

Last night I decided to play a bit of Combined Arms and for my surprise, the turrets were not working with my mouse axis, they were only working with the axis of my WarBRD base and for my surprise I was unable to set the mouse axis for controling the turrets  as usual, I can't click on the ipunt box for mouse axis control, it's not selectable like the others (rudder, joystick and my throttle).

I already deleted my input files for CA located on Saved Games folder, tried to restore the inputs in game, but nothing seems to work, also I reinstalled CA but with no effects either. The only mods that I use it's the Black Hawk, A-4 and the C-130, nothing else.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Well, time for me to leave CA on the limbo! 

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...