HELP NEEDED!

Need help! I have the T. FLIGHT HOTAS ONE JOY STICK. HOW CAN I ADJUST THE MULTIDIRECTIONAL '' POINT OF VIEW '' HAT (BUTTON 11) - SWITCH FOR THE MIRAGE 2000 COKPIT? IN MIG 21 BIS IT WORKS NORMALLY, BUT NOT IN MIRAGE 2000. I APPRECIATE EVERY HELP! THANK YOU.

Go to controls, make sure there's M-2000C choosen in the top left, find View Camera Fast Left (might be different/similar name, but you got the idea), doble click the field on this line, on the HOTAS One column, then move the hat to the left - it should be recognized and assigned, click OK. Then you do that for every other direction. Then click OK and get back to flying.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

On 5/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, draconus said:

Go to controls, make sure there's M-2000C choosen in the top left, find View Camera Fast Left (might be different/similar name, but you got the idea), doble click the field on this line, on the HOTAS One column, then move the hat to the left - it should be recognized and assigned, click OK. Then you do that for every other direction. Then click OK and get back to flying.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH UKRAINIAN FRIEND, I WILL FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO SEE IF IT WORKS!

Edited by EVANS
PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED, I have the JOY STICK T. HOTAS ONE. In DCS Mirage 2000 it recognizes most of the buttons in the control as modifiers and not as key buttons, in contrast to the Mig 21 bis of the same game; Can someone help me solve this problem