Blinking light on Orion 2 Throttle base

Hr_Ludmilovich

Hi, i recently received my Orion 2 throttle base, and this light is blinking all the time.

Is this the normal operation? Somebody told me to click on "Repair Lua" to solve this, but it keeps blinking.

Anyone knows what to do?

Thanks in advance.

image.png

Edited by Hr_Ludmilovich

Based on what I've seen on other forum posts, I believe that is normal and indicates that the unit is communicating properly with the computer. There may be a way to adjust a lua file somewhere that turns this off, but that's above my paygrade.

I've had my Orion 2 for about a month and that light has consistently blinked when it's plugged into USB power. I've had no problems yet. I think it's normal.

• Like 1

32GB (4x8) DDR4 2400 | Intel Core i-7 8700 4.6 GHz | MSI ATX Pro Z-370-A | GeForce 2070RTX Super Founder's Edition
WinWing Orion 2 Hotas w/ Hornet Throttle and Stick grips | HP Reverb G2 | BenQ 21" 60Hz | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro
Hornet driver, Blue Angel enthusiast, Tomcat stan

En 24/5/2022 a las 17:22, Brother_Leb dijo:

Based on what I've seen on other forum posts, I believe that is normal and indicates that the unit is communicating properly with the computer. There may be a way to adjust a lua file somewhere that turns this off, but that's above my paygrade.

I've had my Orion 2 for about a month and that light has consistently blinked when it's plugged into USB power. I've had no problems yet. I think it's normal.

Thank you very much for your comment.🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's meant to blink! My Taurus has dome for 2 years now.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mine did this the first day or two I had it. That was a couple of days ago. It doesn't blink anymore, but I don't know why. In the mean time, I'd updated firmware and made some changes to settings, but nothing that would seem to affect the light, other than the firmware updates.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...