"Coming left!" -Going backwards

Moxica

In a downloaded mission (ISIS Camp) i'm in cpg seat and in a hover. Sliding slowly towards the right side of a tiny valley.
Use "slide left" to get in a better position:
"Coming left"
That goes painfully slow, and mostly backwards.
Does George not know how to compensate for a draft in the air?
I had to "take the wheel" myself in order to get to the position I wanted.
Also, further down same valley, but now facing the opposite way; still drifting right.
The wind had not changed direction

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• 4 weeks later...

It´s my mission. 

I also discovered that when you reach the mountain, and you need/want George to lower the altitude, he just keeps dropping until you must take control so you don´t crash into the mountain side. 

Also the AI wingman has some issues when you order him to attack the camp here. He just fly the opposite way and acts very weird.. After a while when you almost destroyed the camp yourself, he comes back to engage.

After some time playing the mission over and over again, I think i just let him to follow me in and attack when we were inside the valley. Then he engaged normally.  

I have no tracks though, but just a heads up for the ppl who wants to play the mission. 

• Like 1