Mossie Engine Controll Setup

Hi all

I have a stupid question. I'm finally preparing my controls to get into the Mossie.

And when I wanna define both engine throttles with my Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56, I canot find the throttle controll of left and right. There is just an analog for both engines. Do I need to do something that I can select both engines individually? In Grimreapers YT tutorial it is available, but not in my settings. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for your support

Cheers

Markus

Curious as this is what I see under axis assign (latest open beta)

mosquito throttle 0.jpg

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

3 minutes ago, Komet_82 said:

Mh strange, have to double check tonite again. I run the "released" version and not open beta, could this be the problem?

Thanks

Maybe, I only have the open beta installed, though I have had the Mossie since release and never had this issue.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

1 hour ago, Komet_82 said:

Mh strange, have to double check tonite again. I run the "released" version and not open beta, could this be the problem?

Thanks

It shouldn't be the cause. 

I don't remember if Mossie has separate controls table for game flight / avionics mode and simulation flight / avionics mode. Most warbirds have both. Maybe by mistake you're trying to change the former while you should be changing the latter?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

18 hours ago, Komet_82 said:

Hi all

I have a stupid question. I'm finally preparing my controls to get into the Mossie.

And when I wanna define both engine throttles with my Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56, I canot find the throttle controll of left and right. There is just an analog for both engines. Do I need to do something that I can select both engines individually? In Grimreapers YT tutorial it is available, but not in my settings. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for your support

Cheers

Markus

There's a default keyboard mapping to select the appropriate engines, which then uses the general throttle/rpm assignment, i.e. when you press 9 (both engines selected) the throttle/rpm moves for both engines (i.e you don't need to assign throttle/rpm controls PER engine)

Select active engine to both = press 9

select active engine left = press 8

select active engine right = press 0

Edited by peachmonkey
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Komet_82 said:

I think I found it:

image.png

will give it a try and hope it works. the goal really is to have both engines individually on my two slider throttle 🙂

When did you last update, the input.controls issue seems ages ago?

Well past time to update, Komet. The descriptions you show were changed long ago (especially after many of us complained we couldn't understand them). Seriously, it's much clearer now.

Exceptional engineering...and a large hammer to make it fit!

ähm ,stupid question again, do I have to update the modules individually? The updates of DCS I always do when they popup on the entering screen. or did I miss something?

I have version 2.7.11.222111

Edited by Komet_82

2 hours ago, Komet_82 said:

ähm ,stupid question again, do I have to update the modules individually? The updates of DCS I always do when they popup on the entering screen. or did I miss something?

I have version 2.7.11.222111

All modules get updated when you update.

I see you are running the stable version which I don't have installed but I thought this issue was fixed on beta long before stable was updated though I may be wrong.