Future plans.

SorelRo

Hello folks, 

Just a quick update on some future plans. Right now I am working on a campaign for our beloved UH-1 Huey. This will happen on the same theater of the Black Sea Resolve, the timeline is a bit different though, the whole campaign starting in the winter and will continue throughout the whole conflict. This campaign will be focused more on Spec Ops, FAC, RESCAP and all the nice tasks that the Huey had to to and go through. Since this happens in 1979 it will be the Huey's Swan Song before being replaced by the Black Hawk. This will be a 15 mission campaign and right now i'm at mission 11 in the development stage. I might need some testers if any of you guys are good with the Huey. 

As I'm waiting for the F-4 to be released. I think I will revisit the F-5 in a scenario in the Marianna's islands. 

Cheers, 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, I'd like to work on a more updated version of the F-5 I know ED was working on some updates. Marianas could be a good scenario, I'm waiting for the F-4 though. When that is launched that's where my efforts will go I believe. Right now is Huey, then F-16 in the Mariana's against the PLA forces. 

• Like 2