Campaign will not advance beyond Stage 2

I am not sure if the problem is w/ this campaign or with DCS. I have flown this stage 2 to death. I have three 'Success Score 100'  and 10 'Skipped' in the list and but every time I click OK it takes me AGAIN to Stage 2. How do I get to Stage 3?

10 hours ago, CBStu said:

I am not sure if the problem is w/ this campaign or with DCS. I have flown this stage 2 to death. I have three 'Success Score 100'  and 10 'Skipped' in the list and but every time I click OK it takes me AGAIN to Stage 2. How do I get to Stage 3?

Hi, thanks for your purchase.

Op. Pontus campaign, is designed with a different way and is not following the stage campaign concept.

The mission name may show the same, however the use of the Campaign Progress Code, is generating different campaign content (thus the dynamic description).

In the end of each sortie (after landing back to the Carrier), you should be receiving the message with the de-briefing that includes the code too.

You shall note it down and input it in the next mission (once inside the cockpit).

The campaign's pdf manual describes the process, but please free to let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP