Petrovich aim reticle mod

Japo32

Hello!

This days I have been flying the Mi24 in ColdWar Syria, and I have seen how when activate the petrovich sight to say to him where aim (Designation reticle), the sight itself is much better for me. No number in the 3 lines ends, and I preffer that for sure. But there is no modification in the user download area.

Can someone know how to make that change? Thanks!

Edited by Japo32

49 minutes ago, Japo32 said:

Hello!

This days I have been flying the Mi24 in ColdWar Syria, and I have seen how when activate the petrovich sight to say to him where aim (Designation reticle), the sight itself is much better for me. No number in the 3 lines ends, and I preffer that for sure. But there is no modification in the user download area.

Can someone know how to make that change? Thanks!

You mean the boxes with numbers for heading, and azimuth/elevation of the reticule? It’s not a mod, the reason you saw it in a public server is becuase it’s a mission editor option for any player Mi-24. A check box that says “Hide AI menu boxes” 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg