DCS 2.7 unsteady and high CPU usage, Ryzen CPU's fault?

After updating to DCS 2.7, my computer seems abnormal. CPU usage can climb up to 70% for my 5800x if I play the game in single play mode. When I pause the game, the CPU usage goes down. 

So is there some problem with my windows system, graphic driver or the DCS itself has some bug? I cannot accepct the unsteady and high cpu usage of DCS because this can damage my CPU because the change of light to heavy load causes high temperature.

I hope the developers could explain why the AMD CPU usage of DCS goes veryyyyyy bad.

CPU like all other components in your PC are guess what, meant to be used. If you have component that's sitting idle then you have "wasted money" because you bought a product you are underusing.

Just because there is high CPU usage that doesn't always mean something's wrong, it could be just that there's a lot CPU needs to do. And also, if you check it more closely, you'll see that it's maybe one/two cores running high, others are chilling. That it no concern as that's how DCS runs and there's nothing you can do. Hopefully, we'll have multicore soon and that'll help in getting more of the CPU being used and running more smoothly.

• Like 1