9k113 axis drift

ddrake1984

I have noticed that when in a hover or moving, when using the 9K113 to target a fixed target, the axis sometimes drifts continuosly.

I have tried while both in hover and while moving.

I have tried from 4% deadzone, 8% deadzone and 30% deadzone

I have tried with 10% curve, 15% curve and maximum curve.

I have tried slew ministick on joystick, I have tried slew ministick on collective, I have tried with potentiomenter joystick and I have tried with VKB Gunfighter joystick, all devices have been calibrated and configured correctly. this does not happen with any other slew control, only the hind 9K113 sight.

16 minutes ago, ddrake1984 said:

I have noticed that when in a hover or moving, when using the 9K113 to target a fixed target, the axis sometimes drifts continuosly.

I have tried while both in hover and while moving.

I have tried from 4% deadzone, 8% deadzone and 30% deadzone

I have tried with 10% curve, 15% curve and maximum curve.

I have tried slew ministick on joystick, I have tried slew ministick on collective, I have tried with potentiomenter joystick and I have tried with VKB Gunfighter joystick, all devices have been calibrated and configured correctly. this does not happen with any other slew control, only the hind 9K113 sight.

I am surprised it wouldn’t work with a dead zone? Becuase any movement of controls determines angular speed like the real thing. And it sounds like you checked that only one set of controls is bound? Becuase I’m pretty sure the joystick you use for flying automatically becomes periscope control once looking through Raduga. When you used your Gunfighter, did you bind it or did it do the control automatically? 

Perhaps similar to this? https://forum.dcs.world/topic/283376-copilot-loss-of-some-function-of-9m113-when-using-a-joystick-when-in-multiplayer/#comment-4909966

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg