Red Flag Campaign

I don't know who made the Red Flag Campaign but it's spot on. I have flown 4 Red Flags and this is very true to how it is - they even nailed the briefing slides.  Add to that the realism of 'Showground' telling you you're dead, and warning you to 'check north for the Container' (Area 51/Groom Lake) and you have a very realistic representation of certainly how it was back in my day (not that long ago ...). So well done whomever it was, now please can you do Kosovo, Afghan and Iraq?

Dr Spankle

• Like 3

@drspankle Bunyap used to serve there, ground personnel rather than the pilot I believe (?), but still, knowing the Air Force from inside certainly helped in creating some immersive content.

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 months later...

I'm playing 3d mission, where I have three dogfights with simulated guns only. I cannot find any way to hit the enemy.

I'm on his tail, pushing the trigger...and nothing happened. Can anybody help?

I'm playing f/a-18c hornet aggressors red flag campaign...

2 hours ago, atercygnus said:

I'm playing 3d mission, where I have three dogfights with simulated guns only. I cannot find any way to hit the enemy.

I'm on his tail, pushing the trigger...and nothing happened. Can anybody help?

I'm playing f/a-18c hornet aggressors red flag campaign...

This is the campaign's sub-forum:

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/539-fa-18c-aggressors-bfm-campaign/

Make sure your trigger is bound correctly in controls and you have Master Arm On.

Everything in DCS is 3d apart from kneeboard and F10 map 🙂

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria