WWII Country Structures Armed and The Louvre !

Hawkeye60

To honor Memorial day in the USA, and all who gave their lives for freedom,  I present,

WWII Country Structures Armed and The Louvre

A small collection of armed structures for WWII

As a added bonus, A low poly model of The Louvre !

These use the ED armed building code so the gun fir is not place in any particular area.

Some mods use a sniper,

Used with permission from the Admiral,

And I thank him from the bottom of my ammo pouch!😄

All from sketch Fab and free to use non commercial.

Most have collision shells.

Saved games install location.

OvGme ready.

In separate folders so you may use the individually if you wish.

I hope you enjoy them!

And please honor your Veteran's, no matter where you live!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xkqtupbg7zx6d8/WWII Country Structures Armed and The Louvre V1.5.zip?dl=0

Screen-220528-063450.jpg

Screen-220528-063446.jpg

Screen-220528-063501.jpg

Screen-220528-063457.jpg

Screen-220528-053013.jpg

Screen-220528-053032.jpg

Screen-220528-053430.jpg

• Thanks 7

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 months later...

Yea, this was not the best 3d model.

That bell was not 3D.

I may add a 3d bell.

I also have much better structures  in progress.

Stay tuned!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."