SUPERCARRIER NO SPAWN

Ok so, I haven't played in a few months sadly so I just got the latest update/Maverick. Opened up mission editor to play around and update my previously made mission.  The SuperCarrier does not spawn now.  If I start my mission cold and dark, ramp the plane falls to water and blows up.  It does this in the FA-18 specific missions SUPERCARRIER needed, its just not there.  I tried making a new mission in Persian Gulf, the TR, nothing on deck except my lone F18, and one waypoint.  The carrier does not show. What is with this?

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JoshFunnell said:

Hi @draconus - I'm having the same issue as the original OP. When you say remove mods, what do you mean?

It means you should remove/uninstall any unofficial modifications added to the game, any added files should be removed and any changed files should be restored to the default state.

Easiest method is to rename /saved games/dcs folder and run DCS repair and clean processess. Then try to run the game and check for issues.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, draconus said:

It means you should remove/uninstall any unofficial modifications added to the game, any added files should be removed and any changed files should be restored to the default state.

Easiest method is to rename /saved games/dcs folder and run DCS repair and clean processess. Then try to run the game and check for issues.

Thanks - now done this but still no joy.

7 minutes ago, JoshFunnell said:

Thanks - now done this but still no joy.

Then I suggest to upload your \saved games\dcs\logs\dcs.log , describe the problem thoroughly and add the short track.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria