Animated boarding ladder

Sn8ke

Could we possibly get an animated boarding ladder we could place/remove via ground crew radio menu?

• Like 1

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

16 hours ago, Sn8ke said:

Could we possibly get an animated boarding ladder we could place/remove via ground crew radio menu?

A better idea. Allow us to control the pilot on the ground and board the jet with boarding animations. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 10:56 AM, SCPanda said:

A better idea. Allow us to control the pilot on the ground and board the jet with boarding animations. 

Maybe you can have animation where the pilot slips and fall and damage the helmet and you see a disappointed crew chief. (Just a thought)

• Like 4

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

8 hours ago, SCPanda said:

Ha!

Hey Crew Chief, do you think I wanna hold this helmet bag all day long?

• Like 2

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView