ACLS Inop

chase

I know this has been reported, but I thought one of the last updates had fixed the issue. Either way it's still broken.

( "placing a new carrier and setting it up in an already existing mission will make the ACLS work as expected (Wag's video for reference), while a CV already placed before the update , but configured the same way will not work as intended (no mode 1 on ACLS display and no proper autopilot." )

This is especially true on any of the updated raven one campaign Mission's which use the system. These campaign missions were updated as of the last open beta, DCS 2.7.14.24228 * Added ACLS / Link 4 in mission 04, 08, 10, 11, 13.

I was able to open miz 11, add my own carrier in the ME, launch the game from the ME and it worked only on the SC I added.

I also tested this using an old mission of my own using the SC. I updated the old one and placed a new SC down. Only the newly created SC worked. I am attaching the track i used to test this. The track is landing on the new SC I just added. However, you can try to land on the other carrier which is also set up with a different link-4 freq, but it won't work. Hopefully this info helps.

Dave.

YES_ACLS.trk