George AI not responding

Locutos
Go to solution Solved by Locutos,

In your screenshot, it looks like you are lasing on channel "F", but the missile is looking on channel "L"?

image.png

That being said, you do have a large solid constraints box indicating the seeker is locked to the laser reflection, so I'm not sure what that means.

• Solution

Think your missing the point guys, I am instructing George pilot to carry out flight instructions, i.e. increase altitude, turn to bearing, increase speed to which he acknowledges verbally but does not complete any control inputs. However, I have resolved the issue by completing a clean install.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, Floyd1212 said:

In your screenshot, it looks like you are lasing on channel "F", but the missile is looking on channel "L"?

image.png

That being said, you do have a large solid constraints box indicating the seeker is locked to the laser reflection, so I'm not sure what that means.

That's the L for laser Hellfire. It doesn't even display the channel in this moment, only if I assume Hellfire control

looks like another case of George switching MSL TYPE to RF. Screenshot a little lower and we might see "MSL TYPE?" in the TADS VIDEO.    Has been eported in numerous threads.

@OP good that it wasnt a permanent bug.

13 hours ago, Rongor said:

That's the L for laser Hellfire. It doesn't even display the channel in this moment, only if I assume Hellfire control

Even from the back seat, when the CPG has missiles WASed, the active missile (white) shows the laser code it is using, along with the next two in the sequence.  The remaining missiles still show the "L" for laser.

image.png

Edited by Floyd1212