Introducing,

The Sikorsky S-97 Raider

A free sketch Fab model

Saved games install location

A Beta release.

Now with working Gear!

A WIP

ai only

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/swop5nhzi2rg0nt9e1nix/Sikorsky-S-97-Raider-V2.9.2.zip?rlkey=1va06xolwa3p2xi1q78w50i9w&dl=0

Screen-240312-185556.jpg

Screen-240312-185614.jpg

Screen-240312-185616.jpg

Up-Date 2024/1/11

The Sikorsky HO3S-1 Dragonfly

is here!

A saved games install

ai only.

Screens ASAP.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eu4hr33zn91x9gd4sv6xa/Sikorsky-HO3S-1-Dragonfly-V1.2.8.zip?rlkey=e1iqurq8s3e7qqgm0mbxbfus0&dl=0

Up-Date, Christmas, 2023

Presenting,

the Kaman SH-2 Seasprite

Two models and versions to choose from!

Models from Cad nav, and Share3d

All other work is my own.
I take full responsibility for any screw ups!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jj67foryno4rfilu4dq12/Kaman-SH-2-Seasprite-V-2.9.1.zip?rlkey=gr3k0dsy36tth6re6jtopt71h&dl=0

Screen-231225-141032.jpg

Screen-231225-123227.jpg

Screen-231225-141056.jpg

Screen-231225-123255.jpg

Screen-231225-141117.jpg

Up-Date!

Today is a day of mourning for all Native American tribes.

Not of celebration.

As most of you know,

the majority of the USA Helicopters have Native American Names.

There is a good reason for this!

So today, I release to you,

The Sikorsky H-34 Choctaw

https://www.choctawnation.com/

I will let them speak for themselves.

This is a Beta Release.

All errors and omissions are my own.

From a model by

A saved games install.
OvGME ready
This will be supported, as long as I am able!😎

With lots of great skins!
This one has taken me a very long time to get to this point.
The hours spent is un countable!
😆
Be that as it may,
it is time you got to try her out!
Not so Happy Thanksgiving!🤣
Till NOW!
Enjoy, and PLEASE!
Have fun!
Life is short,
Have fun TODAY!

Up-Dated 2024./1/11

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/axdh1kzgwsyvsg2ic7moq/Sikorsky-H-34-Choctaw-V-1.2.1.zip?rlkey=94o9haxxwwa2u1yhnrogeoaps&dl=0

Screen-231123-110256.jpg

Screen-231123-110259.jpg

Screen-231123-111154.jpg

Especially proud of the Rescue Version!

Up-Date 13.11.2023

Presenting,

A tribute to

"Our Fair Leader"

The one, the only,

Wags Apache Farp!

Be sure to check the TV screen and pictures on the walls!!🤣

A real sense of humor!

Tested just now, OB, MT.

A saved games install

OvGME ready.

A Self made mod!

All work is my own!

Please enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2mivk3cva4de2v8m1kkyx/Wags-Apache-Farp-V1.2.1.zip?rlkey=1ewgxsqqsmmdoi75rhu7vi51g&dl=0

Screen-231113-135559.jpg

Screen-231113-135602.jpg

Screen-231113-135723.jpg

Helicopter NOT included!

Please buy from ED!

Brought to you by,

logo.png

Up-date Easter, 2023

For your Easter basket today, may we present,

The Erickson S-64 Aircrane

Model by Emmanuel BARANGER

Used with permission.

A saved games mod.

OvGME ready

With Load out options!

Bambi bucket courtesy of upuart.

Thank you!

And, a Easter surprise!

ai only.

I may add a hook for sling loading for the next version.

For now, Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rp9ooyp7fpiozmy/Erickson S-64 Aircrane V 2.8.0.rar?dl=0

Screen-230409-165714.jpg

Screen-230409-165723.jpg

Screen-230409-165805.jpg

Screen-230409-165813.jpg

And last but not least!😂

Screen-230409-165553.jpg

Herein, you will find all things Helicopter.

From airframes to landing pads.

And a bit more for your flying enjoyment.

We will service your ride, and sell you the new toy you always wanted!

Easy credit terms are available!

Please note, All sales a FINAL!

We do not take back damaged goods!😆

Please look around. We are just opening up, and stock is limited at present.

Come back often to see new offerings!

I hope you enjoy your visit!

Coming soon.....New stock has arrived!

And new sign livery has been added!

Marine Helicopter repair!

Happy Sunday everyone!

There is a new arrival this morning.

Mario's Agusta A129 Mangusta

The Agusta A129 Mangusta (English: Mongoose) is an attack helicopter originally designed and produced by Italian company Agusta. It is the first attack helicopter to be designed and produced wholly in Europe.[4] It has continued to be developed by AgustaWestland, the successor company to Agusta. It has been exclusively operated by the Italian Army, which introduced the type to service during 1990.

The A129 has undergone several combat deployments, seeing use in Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. It has proven well suited to operating in hot climates, as well as quite flexible in the field. The original 60 rotorcraft have been upgraded multiple times since entering service with the Italian Army; improvements have included compatibility with additional munitions, new targeting systems, improved avionics, better data-handling, and a more powerful transmission. Various improvements and export models have been proposed, including dedicated naval and reconnaissance variants. Perhaps the most notable derivative of the A129 is the TAI/AgustaWestland T129 ATAK, which has been developed by Turkish Aerospace Industries in cooperation with AgustaWestland for the Turkish Army as well as other services and export customers. Since 2017, work has been underway on a large successor to the A129 for the Italian Army, known as the Leonardo Helicopters AW249.

We hope you enjoy her!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3lal3agrkjlff9/A129 Mangusta V 2.0.zip?dl=0

Before we begin to get into the real fun, I invited a few Brothers over for a blessing of the Helicopters.

This mod was made with full respect and Honor to all Native peoples, around the world.

Please use with respect, and Honor.

Thank you!

As you are well aware, Most every American Helicopter is named after a Native American tribe.

This Mod honors that tradition as well.

And, ED have a Native American in their Logo.

It all fits.

Salute!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3l33hpzqwlalobj/Native American Blessing of the Helicopters V2.7.9.zip?dl=0

To begin, I will stay with the Native American Theme.

Presenting,

The Sikorsky CH-37 Mojave

The S-56 came into being as an assault transport for the United States Marine Corps (USMC), with a capacity of 26 fully equipped marines. An order for the aircraft was placed in 1951 using the U.S. Navy/U.S. Marine Corps designation of the time of HR2S. The first prototype, the XHR2S-1 flew in 1953 and production deliveries of the HR2S-1 began in July 1956 to Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1), with a total of sixty aircraft being produced.

Four CH-37Bs were deployed to Vietnam in September 1965 to assist in the recovery of downed U.S. aircraft, serving in this role from Marble Mountain Air Facility until May 1967. They were very successful at this role, recovering over US$7.5 million worth of equipment, some of which was retrieved from behind enemy lines. The CH-37 was also used to recover film capsules descending from space by parachute.

Comes with a special load out!

Model from Helijah

Skins other than the default, are my own, based upon Vietnam/Korea

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gu3mz09ty42ftg/Sikorsky CH-37 Mojave V2.8.0.zip?dl=0`

Next up, we have another fine Helicopter model from My Friend Helijah.

Presenting,

The Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama

And with load outs to create the

HAL Lancer

Our welcome letter,😆

"  Good Day Sir,

Good News!

This e-mail is to inform you that the Lama. you had placed on order has come in!

As soon as we process you CC information, keys and location shall be provided.

Although extensive testing has been done, we at Hawkeye Aviation take no responsibility for any death, disfigurement, or property damage that may occur during the operation of this aircraft.
All responsibility for safe and proper operation is the pilots responsibility.

We hope you enjoy your new toy!

We included a real Lama for you to ride on days when the Helicopter is grounded! LMAO

Please come again soon!

We are always open! "

The Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama is a French single-engined helicopter developed to meet hot and high operational requirements of the Indian Armed Forces. It combines the lighter Aérospatiale Alouette II airframe with Alouette III components and powerplant. The Lama possesses exceptional high altitude performance.

HAL Lancer is a light attack helicopter (LAH) developed by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
It is a Gunship version of the Cheetah Multi-role helicopter -Indian license produced variant of Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama. HAL Lancer was developed in late 1990's as stopgap due to delay in delivery of the new HAL Dhruv helicopter. It is a low cost airmobile area weapon system and is powered by a Turbomeca Artouste III B Engine with an
output of 550 SHP at 33500 RPM.
HAL Lancer is designed as light armored and armed scout helicopter for a Anti-insurgency operations, casuality evacuation, reconnaissance, patrolling and limited anti-armour applications. It has a combat radius of upto 150 Km and can hover to engage targets for 45 minutes with fuel reserves for 20 minutes.
Armament
HAL Lancer carries twin combination pods. One each on either side, with a single Belgian FN Herstal 12.7 millimeter machine gun and three 70 millimeter unguided folding-fin rockets. A gunsight is fitted for the pilot.
Armor
Armor protection have been provided to critical parts of the helicopter. The Pilots sit in seats which are in a bullet resistant Steel plate enclosure. There is light-weight composite armour for the control linkages below the cabin floor and the bottom surface of the fuel tank and Toughened glass panels for cabin canopy. The nose of cabin canopy also have some armor protection panels.

I have used Gatling guns in place of the 12.7mm, mountable in the ME.

We hope you enjoy her!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vly7cu7gujn1g6/Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama-Lancer V2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Screen-220629-062950.png

Screen-220629-081223.png

And for the New South Atlantic map, Screen-220629-081603.png

Screen-220629-081512.png

Screen-220629-062954.png

Screen-220615-082927.png

Screen-220615-090501.png

Screen-220615-090508.png

Screen-220609-150718.png

Screen-220609-150822.png

Screen-220609-150817.png

Screen-220609-150722.png

Helicopters NOT included! LOL

Have fun!

Screen-220605-075754.png

Screen-220605-075830.png

More to come!

Screen-220531-081613.png

Screen-220530-145354.pngOne in for repair.

Screen-220530-145359.png

Screen-220530-145404.png

Stay tuned!

more teaser pics.....

Screen-220531-155001.png

Screen-220531-155056.png

Screen-220531-155105.png

Screen-220524-072739.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First post up-dated!

Reserved.....

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Of course!

But you better make a appointment....

And have your CC ready!😅

You may get it good and fast, but NOT cheep!😆

Be aware, due to the pandemic, not all airframes will be available.

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 1

You asked....😆

Make it, and they will come!

And throw cash!😄

Screen-220602-085236.png

Screen-220602-085638.png

Screen-220602-085543.png

Screen-220601-193323.png

• Thanks 3

Happy Sunday everyone!

First post up-dated!

• Thanks 2

First post up-dated!

It begins with Honor and respect!

Hi Hawkeye60, are these helicopters flyable or are they just AI?

ai only.

As all of these mods are.

Without a good FM, they would be clones of the AH-6

ai only.

First post up-dated!

The Sikorsky CH-37 Mojave has arrived for your enjoyment!

• Like 1

7 ore fa, Hawkeye60 ha scritto:

ai only.

As all of these mods are.

Without a good FM, they would be clones of the AH-6

ai only.

First post up-dated!

The Sikorsky CH-37 Mojave has arrived for your enjoyment!

Ok, thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice adaptations for DCS. Cheer. I am happy and proud to be able to make people happy

And we thank you for allowing the use of your models.

You are a Wizard!

Merci!

First post up-dated!

We have Lana's!

And Lama-Lama's!

I kid you not!😂

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Easter!

Your Basket awaits with goodies!

See first post!🥚:animals_bunny:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

yes, already in sim!

But needs a collision done.

• Thanks 1

Very soon!

But first, a Tribute to

Our Fair Leader!

See first post!

This one was fun to make!

I sure hope he does not mind I shared his Private hang out with you guys!

• Like 1