[Resolved] Add "Hide non flyable" checkbox or a search field to multiplayer select role screen

Casablanca

Like in the resource manager of the mission editor, can you add a checkbox to hide non flyable/controllable aircrafts in the multiplayer select role screen like in the screenshot ?

Some servers have hundreds of roles and its a pain in *** to scroll down each time, with the list full of modules you don't have multiplied by the number of available airbases/carriers/gunner positions/farps ...

A search filter can also help, especially if its persistent.

Hide_non_flyable.jpg

Edited by Casablanca
title update
  • Like 8

R5 5600x @ 4.6Ghz | B550 Gigabyte Aorus Pro | beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 64GB Team DARK Zα @3600Mhz |  Samsung nmve 1TB | RTX 4070ti MSI | DELANCLiP HT | Oculus Quest 2

Get my skins & missions >>   Check my DCS Awesome List >>

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 4:13 PM, kseremak said:

Overall is should be airfield expandable, scrolling for ages right now is painful. It seems to be easy to implement.

I think the most practical solution for everybody is a search field, as this will help people that got all the modules and who wouldn't benefit from the "hide not flyable" option

R5 5600x @ 4.6Ghz | B550 Gigabyte Aorus Pro | beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 64GB Team DARK Zα @3600Mhz |  Samsung nmve 1TB | RTX 4070ti MSI | DELANCLiP HT | Oculus Quest 2

• Casablanca changed the title to Add "Hide non flyable" checkbox or a search field to multiplayer select role screen
  • 1 year later...

Well this can be marked as Solved. Thanks ED, this will make our online lives better 😄

https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=656192603222948&set=pcb.656192629889612

• Casablanca changed the title to [Resolved] Add "Hide non flyable" checkbox or a search field to multiplayer select role screen