Voiceattack profile?

I don't know about that list. The only profile I did is named "Communication WW II Fighters". It covers voice communication with my wingmen. I have included it in a profile for the Bf-109K4 which by itself has only gear up/down commands. I don't see much need for other VA commands and therefore I have not continued adding commands for the Kurfürst.
As far as I can see the profile ""Communication WW II Fighters" should work with all WWII fighters. It will not work with modern fighters as these use different F-key sequences.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

On 5/31/2022 at 9:46 PM, Splangif said:

Dear all,

Is there one already out there please. I cannot find any in the list by the lord Bailey. 

I just want to let you know I have seen this and my “title” made me chuckle. While I can’t say that I have the time to make a profile for this aircraft, I know others have used the p51 or spitfire profiles as baselines and modified them for some of the other warbirds. You can do the same if you like. I can help and answer questions along the way if that’s what you would like to do. 

It's a lot of work to make one. most of the commands don't even have keyboard sequences so you must define these first, avoiding the ones ED has already used.
And sometimes speech recognition fails on a phrase. Like it would not recognize the phrase "Flight Engage air defences", no matter how hard I tried to pronounce properly. I had to change it to "Flight engage enemy air defence" so it would be recognized. And "Flight engage bandits" failed until I removed the "s" from "bandits". Very frustrating and time-consuming.
My German accent might be to blame for some of this, and that means that a command that works fine for you might not work for somebody else.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Imo a ww2 bird like this is a great place to start. No MFD logic. No Radar controls. No dual cockpit/controls. Start with binding the top 5 things you use every flight. Flaps. Gear. Select Bombs. Select Guns. Etc. that’s 80% of a good profile right there. 

Edited by Bailey

For me, the priority is on commands that...
1. I need in flight and in combat
2. I cannot use from the HOTAS
Therefore I have started with voice communication commands for the WW II fighters and Hornet.

LeCuvier