Wondering what to look up in options for att hold?

Hell0

Nothing.
You're welcome.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Here:

By default: 

R (Release, Forward). When held, releases the force trim system and attitude hold mode. When released, re-engages the force trim system, using the cyclic’s current position as the new center point.
• AT (Attitude Hold, Left). Toggles on or off the selected attitude hold mode (position, velocity, or attitude hold).
• AL (Altitude Hold, Right). Toggles on or off the selected altitude hold mode (barometric or radar altitude). (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
• D (Disengage, Aft). Disengages attitude and altitude hold. (not sure if this is Implemented yet) I bound my Down to the RESET TO DEFAULT option below the TRIM options

Attitude hold does different things based on your speed.  See below for WAGS' video on it.

nullimage.png

WAGS explains ATTITUDE HOLD:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Recluse said:

Here:

By default: 

R (Release, Forward). When held, releases the force trim system and attitude hold mode. When released, re-engages the force trim system, using the cyclic’s current position as the new center point.
• AT (Attitude Hold, Left). Toggles on or off the selected attitude hold mode (position, velocity, or attitude hold).
• AL (Altitude Hold, Right). Toggles on or off the selected altitude hold mode (barometric or radar altitude). (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
• D (Disengage, Aft). Disengages attitude and altitude hold. (not sure if this is Implemented yet) I bound my Down to the RESET TO DEFAULT option below the TRIM options

Attitude hold does different things based on your speed.  See below for WAGS' video on it.

nullimage.png

WAGS explains ATTITUDE HOLD:

Thanks!

• Like 2

FTR fwd long (held >3 secs) also moves the SCAS (green symbols) to your controls position. Useful when you want it to stop fighting your control inputs.

ATT hold helps with hover when engaged at 0-5knts and maintains velocity when engaged between 6-40knts (works at greater than 40knts too). But you need to be trimmed and stable first in both cases). When ATT hold (velocity) is used with a slight bank angle, you will just go in circles and possibly descend.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64