No ARK-2 sound

Redeye 43

Discovered the problem on the Moonlight Flight mission in the Gulf. When I listen to the beacon with the R-828 alone, I can hear it fine. However, when I switch to the ARK-2 and try to listen to it through the radio control dial, there is no sound at all. I have tried all the volume knobs in the cockpit and cannot manage to fix this, so I believe it is a bug with the ARK-2.

• 4 weeks later...

When you have the ARK-2 getting the receiving signal from the R-828 or R-852 you cannot hear the audio at the same time.

So you listen to the audio to confirm that it's what you will try to homming to and switch on the respective radio on the ARK-2.

Note the I think it's a bug that you cannot listen to a audio file trasnmitted from a different coalition vehicle (you will hear a silence instead of radio static noise) but you can receive the signal for homming to.

10 hours ago, Quati said:

When you have the ARK-2 getting the receiving signal from the R-828 or R-852 you cannot hear the audio at the same time.

So you listen to the audio to confirm that it's what you will try to homming to and switch on the respective radio on the ARK-2.

Note the I think it's a bug that you cannot listen to a audio file trasnmitted from a different coalition vehicle (you will hear a silence instead of radio static noise) but you can receive the signal for homming to.

I have an R-852 manual, there is a section on ARk-U2 functionality that mentions audio. It is from 1969 I believe so it’s possible I may be able to share the relevant section here on the forums 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg