Mission 8 - HARM for west SA-6 site, sometimes misses. <<SPOILERS>>

What an immersive, challenging campaign!

I'm working on Mission 8 - The Batillus.  To pass I'll need to improve my A2A game, but with regards to getting to that point the HARM headed for the SAM Search Radar on the west side of the island has missed 2/4 times.  The SEAD hornets have 4 HARMS a piece but they both fire one and RTB.  Will you please increase their weapon release quantity so if the first one misses a second will increase my chances of mission success?

Thanks for reading,

Ice

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

1 hour ago, Iceman555 said:

What an immersive, challenging campaign!

I'm working on Mission 8 - The Batillus.  To pass I'll need to improve my A2A game, but with regards to getting to that point the HARM headed for the SAM Search Radar on the west side of the island has missed 2/4 times.  The SEAD hornets have 4 HARMS a piece but they both fire one and RTB.  Will you please increase their weapon release quantity so if the first one misses a second will increase my chances of mission success?

Thanks for reading,

Ice

HI Ice

Yes something in the AI has changed. I have already dealt with the problem and the fix will be out in the next update.

Badger633  

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:48 AM, Badger633 said:

HI Ice

Yes something in the AI has changed. I have already dealt with the problem and the fix will be out in the next update.

Badger633  

Thanks for the update, I'm moving along on the campaign just now.  Still couldn't defeat those F5s though, my A2A/ACM is crap.  Lol.

Edited by Iceman555

VR rig - stinkin' cool!