Stabilizer won't move

brettt777

I was trying to get my stabilizer to move to give it more nose down cuz I have to hold constant pressure on the stick to keep the nose down. Bit can get it to move at all. I mapped nose up and nose down and stabilizer depress. I tried pressing and holding the button to move it up or down and I tried pressing the button then trying to move it up or down. Nothing happens. And yes, I have those controls set up in. Both seats. What am I missing? Is that a function that's not implemented yet?

I7 4790K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z97S SLI+, 32GB HyperX 2400 DDR3, GeForce RTX-3060ti 8GB DDR6, Rosewill 80plus Bronze 1000w, Corsair Hydro H100i, Intel 160GB SSD for OS, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Intel 1TB SSD for DCS, P3D, Star Citizen, Sound Blaster Zx, Thermaltake Overseer RX-I, Logitech G940 FFB stick, dual throttle & pedals, TrackIR 5, Surround Speakers & Subwoofer, Oculus Quest 2 VR.

:joystick::pilotfly:

It is implemented and it works. It will not work in MP for the pilot who does not have the controls (it will show like it is on the MPDs, but not actually move). Check in single player while sitting on the ground. 

Having said that, generally the fix for needing to hold the cyclic forward is to trim, not use the stabilator. 

3 hours ago, brettt777 said:

I was trying to get my stabilizer to move to give it more nose down cuz I have to hold constant pressure on the stick to keep the nose down. Bit can get it to move at all. I mapped nose up and nose down and stabilizer depress. I tried pressing and holding the button to move it up or down and I tried pressing the button then trying to move it up or down. Nothing happens. And yes, I have those controls set up in. Both seats. What am I missing? Is that a function that's not implemented yet?

What speed were you at when trying to manually schedule the stabilator? Try moving it whilst on the ground and see if its a binding issue (if you can move it at all whilst stationary).

Additionally, if you are having to hold constant stick pressure. Try using the trim?

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

Tagging on to what @Swift. is saying are you getting an advisory message of Manual stabilator? I've messed with it a little bit, it's always seemed to work for me in the past, however I haven't messed with it since the last update but prior it worked for me from what I recall.