Make laser codes and weapon modes changeable in the rearming window

twistking

Since the rearming window will get overhauled to incorperate different fuze settings, i think it would be a good idea to also allow changing the laser code for each individual weapon as well as changing gbu-24 flight profiles and similar...

• Like 17

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 1:46 AM, twistking said:

Since the rearming window will get overhauled to incorporate different fuze settings, i think it would be a good idea to also allow changing the laser code for each individual weapon as well as changing gbu-24 flight profiles and similar...

Completely and strongly agree .... At least this way you would "simulate" the ground crew adjusting the settings on the weapon.

Cheers 😎

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think this could get a slight overhaul. I understand that IRL only ground crew can change the LGB PRF code.
I've heard that WW2 bombs are getting fuzing options in the rearmament menu, so it be great if we could change laser codes on the bombs the same way.
Or at the very least make the laser code change condition nearby ground crew (like in HB's F14) and not prior to engine start as it is currently. Unnecessary pain.

At the end of the day it inconsistent with the Hornet, being able to change it from cockpit, mid-flight. I might be wrong now, but afaik even the Hornet cannot do that for every LGB. Only JPF equipped older gen LGBs are cockpit-selectable.