4ya caucases server

Viciam1

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to contact the Moscow Farp in the 4ya caucases server in the HIND?

I can't figure out what to do hence me posting on here. Any help would be really great.

Also, is it possible to hover and pick off targets from a distance in the hind? Or is it more to do with making a run towards the target, firing a atgm and then turning away and coming back again from a safe distance?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Viciam1 said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to contact the Moscow Farp in the 4ya caucases server in the HIND?

I can't figure out what to do hence me posting on here. Any help would be really great.

Also, is it possible to hover and pick off targets from a distance in the hind? Or is it more to do with making a run towards the target, firing a atgm and then turning away and coming back again from a safe distance?

Thanks in advance

Never been on 4YA, but you can use any weapon from a hover with the 24. Wether it is more tactically wise is up to you. The only thing with using ATGM from a distance in a hover that is difficult, is having to lower your nose to center on target to fire the ATGM. 

You may have less precision, becuase Mi-24 is far more stable with the some speed, and may be far more vulnerable as speed can protect you, and you will have trouble doing the same sort of long range hiding in cover then pop up and shoot as Ka-50 and AH-64 due to your lack of hover maneuverability, but it is possible and nothing stopping you as long as you are light enough to hover in the chosen place 

I think using your speed uses the Mi-24s advantages the most, but it’s your choice to make 

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Thanks that makes sense. Also iv got a thrustmaster hotas warthog. Im finding this to be too rugged and stiff for the subtle movements for helicopter flight. And i just cant hover above trees in the hind to rescue stranded pilots. Its difficult

• 2 weeks later...